Sorry For Being MIA

by - February 21, 2021

I promised myself that I was going to blog in regular intervals, but its def so hard. These past few weeks I have been feeling extra tired, sluggish and just feeling blah. Then there are other days where I have bursts of energy and feel like I can run a marathon. Lupus does wonders to the body. I also have been trying to taper off cellcept and eventually switch to imuran so I can be in the clear and start planning for a family. My rheumatologist said that probably plays a reason as to why I'm feeling like that. He said my body is just trying to adjust.

With Covid, everyday also just sorta feels the same. I think that's another reason why I have been feeling like this. I've been working from home ever since March 2020. 5 days a week 9-5pm and then on the weekends I rarely go out. I haven't seen any of my friends in real life. I haven't seen family members besides my parents and fiance who I live with it. Its just really daunting to think that its going be like this for awhile. I miss the outside world and actually living life. It's easy to say don't let the virus control you, but when you already have lupus and lung issues its not that easy. So, I will take every precaution that I can.  

But, I really do want to try and be consistent. I really need to motivate myself and look to the future. One of the reasons why I wanted to start a blog was to just tell my story and hope to help others. I remember when I first got diagnosed, I did a lot of reading. I joined multiple facebook groups, surprisingly was not into instagram back then. But, social media has def changed since 2017. 

So here's to more blog posts to the future!! If you want me to write about any specific topics please comment below or send me a message on instagram.

XOXO,

Geri 

You May Also Like

0 comments