Holiday Gift Guides

by - December 16, 2020

I can't believe it's already mid December and the holiday season is here. I've been meaning to post this awhile back, but I just couldn't find the energy. But, better late than never.  When deciding on gifts for those with chronic illness, it can be even trickier. I've compiled my top 10 picks that are perfect for the holiday or even any occasion. I've linked Amazon's best seller for each product for easy access but you can google and find these in so many places. 





1. Heated Throw Blanket

If you know anyone that gets super cold, this is the gift for them. A heated throw blanket is just the thing to keep them nice and warm. There are 3 settings so you can control how warm the blanket gets. If you are like me and tend to forget things, this thing also has an automatic 3 hr timer that will shut off. Plus this is machine washable and dryer safe and comes in a few colors.


2. Electric Bathroom Scrubber

I don't know anyone that likes cleaning the bathroom, but we all need to do it. With this tool, you have an extendable scrubber with three different brushes. Just apply your regular cleaner and start scrubbing away. This is extremely handy and cuts the job in half. No more having to bend down and use all your might. This tool does it all. 



3. Candles

I know when I want to destress or just have my home smelling good, I will light a candle. There is just something about the aroma that makes me so calm and serene. There are so many scents to choose from that you will have a hard time just picking out the right scent.

4. Tea Sampler Set

This gift is for the tea lovers out there. 48 different kinds of tea for them to sample. It's a perfect way for them to taste new flavors and see which one they really like before investing in a whole box. It can also be packaged in a decorative box to make it even more fancy.



5.Bath and Body Gift Set

We get tired really tired easily, our joints hurt and all we want to do is relax. A bath and body gift set is the perfect way to end the night. This bath set includes everything you need for an ultimate home spa experience. Includes bubble bath, shower gel, body lotion, bath salt and shaped sponge wrapped together in a reusable bath tub.



6. Gratitude Journal

I'm usually not the best at keeping up with these journals. I usually have so many blank pages in between or I stop midway and never end up finishing. But, every time I do look back on the posts that I did do, it always brings back so many memories and nostalgia. You can pick any journal or even a blank journal just to jot down random thoughts. 

7.Motivational Books

Sometimes is nice to hear other people's experiences and stories. It's something that is relatable and makes you feel not so alone. I like reading and sharing my stories because it really can make a difference in someone's life.



8. Streaming Subscription Services

Whether its netflix, amazon prime, disney plus, etc this is a great gift to give. There is endless amounts of tv shows and movies that can be watched. I love watching old movies and shows and reliving my child. Ahh, the simple days.  





9. Cash/Giftcards 

What do you get the person who has everything...cash or giftcards. This is the simplest solution. Let them choose what they want to get it. 




10. A Spoonful of Strength

I saw this and just had to add this onto the list. No explanation needed for all my SPOONIES out there.



I'm the type of person who shops way in advance and likes to get it out of the way. But, there are some people I know who wait super last minute. Which one are you?

XOXO,

Geri

You May Also Like

0 comments