Happy New Year

by - January 06, 2022

Cannot believe its 2022!! I have been slacking like crazy on this blog. Every year I keep saying that I'm going to focus and take time trying to create content. Ughh...I feel like a broken record. I really need to push myself harder this year. But this is the year!!!


My 2022 Goals:
1. Lose 10 pounds. This is a big one. Adding Predinsone onto my list of medications was such a love/hate relationship. It really helped me health wise but I gained so much weight. I'm off of it now and hope the last 10 pounds slowly come off.
2. Buy a house.  I just recently got married and would love to get a place of our own. But NYC is so damn expensive...ughh. Sometimes I think about moving but NYC is where I was born and raised. I can't imagine what life would be like somewhere else.
3. Save and invest more.  This goes with goal#2. It's hard these days especially with all our medical expenses. But I'm going to keep on trying.  Cut back on eating out,  shopping for clothes,  etc. Every penny counts. 
4. Read more books. Ever since I started working full time I haven't been reading as much as I want to. But. I'm going to aim for at 1 book a month. 
5. Traveling more. With Covid, this has really put a damper on my plans. But so far I hope 2 trips lined up and I'm hoping for the best!!! 

What are your goals for 2022? Let's manifest together!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments