I'm fully vaccinated!!

by - May 03, 2021

It's been 2 weeks since I got my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine and I am fully vaccinated. One step closer to normalcy. Woohoo!!!


I know alot people said that the second dose would make you feel worse than the first dose. So I was really worried about the symptoms. But luckily I didn't feel worse. My arm was sore but not as sore as the first time.  My body didn't ache, but I did have a headache and I felt really fatigued. The fatigue was on another level though. I had to call out of work the next day and slept for the majority of the day. Just like the first dose, after 4 days I felt like my normal self. I'm very thankful that was all that I felt! 

I know getting the vaccine is scary and there are still so many unknowns. But, I am really relieved I am fully vaccinated. If  you have any questions, please talk to your medical team and do your own research. 

I miss all the things that we took for granted. Seeing my family and friends, eating in a restaurant, shopping in a mall, riding the subway and traveling. I am really hoping for the best that we will be able to do all these things again without a masks. But I feel like covid will be here to stay and we probably will need booster shots annually. 

Have you gotten vaccinated? Which vaccine did you get? What were your symptoms?

XOXO,
Geri






You May Also Like

0 comments