Welcome To My Blog

by - November 15, 2020

Hi Everyone! 

I'm finally pushing myself to start a blog again. I use to have one with my cousins many years ago. But, we all sorta abandoned that once real life got in the way. So, I want to start fresh and clean with a whole brand new blog. The layout of this blog is still a work in progress. I'm still trying to figure it out. My HTML skills are a little rusty. But, I found this cute free layout and so far I'm really liking it. 

I'm not sure what I wanna post yet. But, most likely will feature my daily life living with lupus. I have watched a lot of stories on facebook, youtube, instagram, etc and was like OMG, I can totally relate to that. Social media has been able to connect so many people to share their stories and inspire so many. Instead of being that fly on the wall just reading or watching videos and sometimes commenting here and there, I also wanna be part of that community that shares her stories, tips and struggles. 

So cheers to a new blog and virtually meeting you online! 

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20739361/?claim=smu5hptvq3g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


XOXO,

Geri  

You May Also Like

2 comments